Friday, October 15, 2010

Anonymous Release

Having searched for her hundreds and thousands of times in the chaos,
suddenly, I turned by chance, to where the lights were waning, and there she stood
Too timid to come to me.
So i walked to her and gently touched her.
I gently caressed her curves  and gently nibbled at some.
Then like a man possessed i carried her to my room and locked the door.
Once closed, I immediately placed my mouth on her
And as i did,I hurriedly took off my shirt.

the heat was on.

My skin became moist as my blood flowed.
Muscles contracted,
Eyes dilated, 
Fists clenched,
As I held her curves and i readied for the inevitable RELEASE....

And then I RELEASED!!
I released all my mental faculty into the Bic pen whose curves i held
And wrote on the paper that was on the table

3 comments:

Ugandan girl said...

you going cu cu....honeslty ..:-)

Stop putting my mind in the gartter

Unknown said...

@Ug girl
was merely writing about my pen..maybe ur mind was already in the gutter hahha

Anonymous said...

Funny