Friday, January 4, 2013

Sad man

Tasting the bitterness of truth
There is no comfort for me.
I linger on in doubt in darkness
The cold breeze blows over my face but I feel not its touch
And in the sun I no longer find warmth 
My eyes take no more pleasure in d beauty of the spring flower bloom nor in the majesty of the morning sun
Nor does my tongue tingle at the taste of fine food.
Like a cold winter's night without a star,life has become a never ending dusk,
Getting darker till all light is gone
Here i will dwell bound by my grief  under d fading trees until all the world is changed and the days of my life r utterly spent

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Why all this dolour? Did someone steal your toy car?

Unknown said...

@patricia
a somber mind is a sharp one

Queen of My Castle said...

Wow. Very nice. It's in these moments of life we create the greatest plans and the strength of will to carry them out. These are also the times we shed the skins of disappointment, realize things for what they are, and carry on. Very nice.

Unknown said...

@Queen of My Castle.
Well spoken..and after a while one asks self why it even gave them sleepless nights