Thursday, December 25, 2014

The water down her naked body

I flow from the tip of her head, soaking her flowing silky hair.
I stream over her long neck to her gently sloping shoulders.
Part of me finds its course down her perky breasts,
Clasping their roundedness' -like a new born and then
I pelt steadily from the tips of her hard nipples to her adorable feet below.

Other parts of me well out the shape of her African figure,
Curve after curve, bump after bump;
Like the hands of a gentle lover I caress her back,
Down her spine to the small of her back plus her flat tummy.
I hug tightly on the sharp arcs of her hips, and gaining momentum like
a mighty water fall
I free fall from her well rounded ass to the ground.
The rest of me navigates down to the meeting point of her strong, yet
gently shaped brown thighs, to the source of her womanhood.

All this while her big brown eyes are closed in epic serenity as her
small soft hands lead me seductively  to all parts of her body, every
crevice and to the depth of her inner being..

I am the water that she showers ..

No comments: